Turmeric is a spice that comes from the turmeric plant. It is commonly used in Asian food. You probably know turmeric as the main spice in curry. It has a warm, bitter taste and is frequently used to flavor or color curry powders, mustards, butters, and cheeses.
Available: In stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties that helps soothe bad stomach.
Treats respiratory problems.
Is a good antiseptic and helps against food poisoning.
Also effective against yellow fever and malaria.
Useful for hair care. Helps control dandruff.
1. Traditional Chinese medicine veins and arteries therapy, cure various diseases;
2. Dredge through the live blood, improve muscle immunity ;
3. Remove internal diseases;
4. Promoting blood circulation and relieve pains;
5. Detoxification and defervesce function;
7. Relieving body fatigue and pain.