– Let’s Pray is the best tool you can give a young Muslim, an older Muslim or a new Muslim to teach them how to make Wudu and pray five times a day, which is the second pillar of Islam.
– What makes it unique is not its explanations or graphics: it’s the fact that for the most part, kids educate kids in this video. We do not see an adult authoritatively telling Umar how to make Wudu, for instance. It’s Uthman, his peer and friend who does this.
– Let’s Pray though, is clearly for learners. For children who already know how to pray, it can be very slow, but it’s still a great way to check up on their Salah.
– Let’s Pray is the right video for anyone trying to motivate a fellow Muslim, especially if he or she is young, to pray. Try this video instead of lecturing about Salah to your kids. It may yield positively surprising results, Insha Allah.
Wouldn’t it be great to spend a day remembering Allah every step of the way just like the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) did?… Spend a day with Yusuf and his friends as he goes through his daily routine from the time he wakes until he sleeps at night, and remember Allah with him… A great way to learn the supplications we commonly say.
All songs in this film are voice only. Suitable for all ages, including adults!
– This video is ideal for children between the ages of 2 and 9. It teaches Islamic values in a fun and lively way that is almost sure to keep kids watching. Adam is a friend to children, someone who they can relate to and learn from. This first video features a wide range of concepts about Islam and Muslims.
– In Adam’s World 11, children will learn the wisdom and beauty of Zakat. Adam’s baby sister Aneesah is in the hospital with a mysterious illness and the family’s funds are running low! Adam learns about the problem his parents are facing. The touching yet funny way Adam tries to help clearly shows the importance of zakat in Islam to children.
– Also featured are two new hit songs – one about sharing and another about remembering Allah. The letter “dhal” is showcased along with the concept of “dhikr” (or remembering Allah) with a terrific 3-D animation sequence. Another important segment deals with trees and the limitless words of Allah.
– More Information:
– If you’re worried about how to teach Islamic values to your young children in a way that will keep them interested, Adam’s World is one of the most powerful tools in your struggle.With the media bombarding our children with unIslamic values daily, we need to communicate Islam to this next generation of Muslims with the same tools that attract our children’s attention. That’s why Adam’s World is so necessary. Here’s what one parent had to say about this world famous children’s video series.
– “I just had to pen this e-mail after viewing the first three videos of the Adam’s World series that I purchased recently. Masha Allah! The quality, production and content of the program is excellent. Within just a few hours my children were ‘unhooked’ from their Disney videos.
– This is probably the wisest investment I have made on my kids’ behalf thus far. I intend to purchase the whole series without delay.
Is a documentary style educational film that teaches you the basics of prayer. It contains the following:
The Night Journey (Isra’ wal-Mi’raj) The story of the Miraculous Night Journey in which the prayer was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) from Allah (swt).
General Hygiene (Taharah) Muhammad (pbuh) said that cleanliness is one half of faith.
The Ablution (Wudu) A prerequisite of prayer is washing the parts of the body as ordered by Allah (swt) and taught by the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
Dry Ablution (Tayammum) If water is not available then one may perform a dry ablution.
Bathing (Ghusl) Bathing is required in the manner taught by Muhammad (pbuh) in certain circumstances.
The Prayer (As-Salah) All one needs to know about the prayer including: The importance of prayer, leaving the prayer, prerequisites of prayer, a detailed two units (Rak’at) of prayer, a step by step guide to performing three & four units of prayer and general points about Prayer.
Medical Benefits of Prayer & Ablution The medical world is continuously finding amazing benefits from performing prayer and ablution – Praise be to Allah (swt) the Creator of all that exists.