Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties that helps soothe bad stomach.
Treats respiratory problems.
Is a good antiseptic and helps against food poisoning.
Also effective against yellow fever and malaria.
Useful for hair care. Helps control dandruff.
Available: In stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sidr Leaves (Lote tree leaves), are from a tree native to parts of Africa, Asia and the Middle East. … S Statements of the Scholars Ibn Hajar is his book Faath Al-Baaree and Shaikh Bin Baaz (may Allah have mercy upon them both) both said sidr leaves can be used to treat magic.
Sidr has been used by people experiencing Black Magic (sihr), Jinn Possession (Mass) and Evil Eye (Hasad Ayn) and maybe also beneficial for people with physical ailments.
1. Traditional Chinese medicine veins and arteries therapy, cure various diseases;
2. Dredge through the live blood, improve muscle immunity ;
3. Remove internal diseases;
4. Promoting blood circulation and relieve pains;
5. Detoxification and defervesce function;
7. Relieving body fatigue and pain.
Turmeric is a spice that comes from the turmeric plant. It is commonly used in Asian food. You probably know turmeric as the main spice in curry. It has a warm, bitter taste and is frequently used to flavor or color curry powders, mustards, butters, and cheeses.