1. Letters & words
2. Entertainment &Sports
4. Children Playground
5. Fruits and vegetables
9. Color and Shape
10. Count and Calculate
11. Articles for daily
12. Learning the shapes and Drawing
13. Learn ablution (Wudu)
14. To find where is unreasonable
15. Learn prayer steps
16. Look the pictures and tell story
17. Learn Quran and Douaa
Available: In stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Children Arabic Learning Pen is a great way to teach your children the basic Arabic Alphabet words, Numbers, Different type of Animals, Pillars of Islam, How to do wudu, and much more. This is also a perfect Ramadan and Eid gift for the children.
1. Memory: 8GB
2. Internal Li-ion Rechargeable Battery, working 6-8 hours continuously
3. 21pcs books+10pcs wall chart
4. For 3-12 years old kids
5. 3 Languages including Arabic, English, and french alphabet words animals, and the Holy Quran.
6. Ability to record your voice and replay it.
7. AC Charger Included
8. Smart design and compact design
9. Clear and loud sound with built-in speakers and Headphone
10. Beautiful Pen with beautiful Gift Packing
Function 1: touch&read, repeat, spelling, recording
Function 2: multi-language selection, interactive games and quiz
Function 3: ABC learning, multi-language learning, musical learning,
Function 4: sign language learning, story telling
Children’s prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way. The interactive prayer mat is touch sensitive and has pre-recorded keys that can be touched to reveal the sound, such as prayer times, how to do wudu, recite surahs, say duas, and much more. Teaches the steps of Salah for children to follow along.
– 6 Different Languages (English, French, Arabic, Malaysian, Indonesian, Turkish.
– 34 Touch Sensitive Keys. Waterproof. Fire Resistant Material.
– Interactive Flashing lights during a salat position.
– Adjustable Volume.
– Qibla Compass.
Children have a tremendous capacity for expanding their knowledge, especially during their first six years. That’s when they are most eager to learn new things, and learning and playing with flash cards is an excellent way to satisfy their natural curiosity. Arabic Alphabet Flash Cards have many special features that improve on the traditional flash card, so you can take full advantage of your child’s instinctive leaning abilities.
The Junior Quran Challenge Game for children is a unique game based on the Holy Quran. The idea behind this game is to provide the children with both fun and education. All questions are taken from the Quran. They have been creatively worked into this game and children will enjoy answering them. This game can be played at school or at home with all the family members. Begin your journey and find out what fun it is to learn from the Quran.