Hab Al Rashad Seeds also known as garden cress seeds is also known in Middle Eastern culture as a blessed seed. Rich in many nutrients and essentials, this seed has many culinary uses and health benefits.
Available: In stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Traditional Chinese medicine veins and arteries therapy, cure various diseases;
2. Dredge through the live blood, improve muscle immunity ;
3. Remove internal diseases;
4. Promoting blood circulation and relieve pains;
5. Detoxification and defervesce function;
7. Relieving body fatigue and pain.
Turmeric is a spice that comes from the turmeric plant. It is commonly used in Asian food. You probably know turmeric as the main spice in curry. It has a warm, bitter taste and is frequently used to flavor or color curry powders, mustards, butters, and cheeses.