Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Turmeric is a spice that comes from the turmeric plant. It is commonly used in Asian food. You probably know turmeric as the main spice in curry. It has a warm, bitter taste and is frequently used to flavor or color curry powders, mustards, butters, and cheeses.
Castor Oil is derived from the seeds of Castor and has been around for a very long time. Packed with anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties, regarded as one of the most valuable laxatives, it is famously used to promote hair growth.
Helps get rid of dandruff.
Cures inflammation, and back ache.
1. Traditional Chinese medicine veins and arteries therapy, cure various diseases;
2. Dredge through the live blood, improve muscle immunity ;
3. Remove internal diseases;
4. Promoting blood circulation and relieve pains;
5. Detoxification and defervesce function;
7. Relieving body fatigue and pain.
We know feeding our children fruits and vegetables can be tough, but giving them their vitamins shouldn’t have to be. Not only are our gummy bear multivitamins yummy and easy to consume, they are also a great option to supplement their diet.
Multivitamins can help them with the development and maintenance of bones, gums, teeth and cartilage.
Help to maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function!
Adults: 2 Block(s) 2 time(s) per day
Children: 6 years and above: 2 Block(s) 2 time(s) per day